- RT @nightlitemedia: How to turn on Twitter’s new security feature — and why you should http://t.co/spzYGCGT2B 27 minutes ago
- RT @PCOBookkeepers: How to determine ROI for significant business expenditures http://t.co/tDTSxawVfn #PCO #ROI #pestcontrol 1 week ago
- Great article to help improve the way you manage your social media marketing http://t.co/ulAuZMAg5W 1 week ago
- RT @FastCompany: What if you could pay Facebook to keep ads out of your newsfeed? Would you? http://t.co/7XtbDyMkr3 2 weeks ago
- RT @WSJ: What r your do's & don'ts of social media etiquette? Tell us w/#techmanners. We'll share some responses. http://t.co/mid9c2qm4k 2 weeks ago
Category Archives: About HowToGoSocial
I had a wonderful social media experience with my dog’s pet insurance company and wanted to share it here. I have to say, I don’t manage their social media program. The person who does should be very proud of the work they are doing.
Let me start my story at the beginning. My Bernese Mountain Dog had a run in with a groundhog this summer. The groundhog had gotten the upper hand and my poor pup had to be rushed to the animal hospital. OK. It wasn’t as bad as I thought but the bill was good enough reason for me to have a nervous breakdown. If you own a pet you know what I mean. Those vet bills can be outrageous.
For great Social Media Optimization (SMO) you ought to be blogging, baby! Blogging for business or personal use is a great way to share your knowledge and thoughts and really make an impact. Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Facebook are great but add a blog and you have the complete package. A blog helps to increase your Search Engine Optimization (SEO) resulting in more visitors and exposure for your business.