- RT @PCOBookkeepers: How to determine ROI for significant business expenditures http://t.co/tDTSxawVfn #PCO #ROI #pestcontrol 1 week ago
- Great article to help improve the way you manage your social media marketing http://t.co/ulAuZMAg5W 1 week ago
- RT @FastCompany: What if you could pay Facebook to keep ads out of your newsfeed? Would you? http://t.co/7XtbDyMkr3 2 weeks ago
- RT @WSJ: What r your do's & don'ts of social media etiquette? Tell us w/#techmanners. We'll share some responses. http://t.co/mid9c2qm4k 2 weeks ago
- http://t.co/HXHJHxmDKd 3 weeks ago
Category Archives: twitter
For great Social Media Optimization (SMO) you ought to be blogging, baby! Blogging for business or personal use is a great way to share your knowledge and thoughts and really make an impact. Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Facebook are great but add a blog and you have the complete package. A blog helps to increase your Search Engine Optimization (SEO) resulting in more visitors and exposure for your business.
Too often the first thing a client will tell me is “I don’t believe in Twitter for my business needs” or “How can a company get its message across in 140 characters?”. I hear it all the time. A common perception of this application is one of self- promotion and wasted time. These concerns are valid. There is no argument there. However, if used properly it can also be a great extension for your other social media resources and even customer service. Oh, did I mention Twitter increases your search ranking and SMO! If used responsibly and professionally Twitter is a strong business tool.