- RT @PCOBookkeepers: How to determine ROI for significant business expenditures http://t.co/tDTSxawVfn #PCO #ROI #pestcontrol 1 week ago
- Great article to help improve the way you manage your social media marketing http://t.co/ulAuZMAg5W 1 week ago
- RT @FastCompany: What if you could pay Facebook to keep ads out of your newsfeed? Would you? http://t.co/7XtbDyMkr3 2 weeks ago
- RT @WSJ: What r your do's & don'ts of social media etiquette? Tell us w/#techmanners. We'll share some responses. http://t.co/mid9c2qm4k 2 weeks ago
- http://t.co/HXHJHxmDKd 3 weeks ago
Category Archives: SMO
Recently Facebook launched their latest update: Page Redesign. You can get notifications about activity on your page, see stories from the pages you like in your news feed, and interact with other pages as your page. This is great for administrators and for businesses. Basically, pages will have more reach and exposure.
Your Facebook page will work more like your profile page now. It will showcase your pictures along the top of your page, you will be notified when fans interact with your page, there will be a news feed for your page and, my favorite, the ability to like, comment and post to other pages as your page. It’s very exciting.
I had a wonderful social media experience with my dog’s pet insurance company and wanted to share it here. I have to say, I don’t manage their social media program. The person who does should be very proud of the work they are doing.
Let me start my story at the beginning. My Bernese Mountain Dog had a run in with a groundhog this summer. The groundhog had gotten the upper hand and my poor pup had to be rushed to the animal hospital. OK. It wasn’t as bad as I thought but the bill was good enough reason for me to have a nervous breakdown. If you own a pet you know what I mean. Those vet bills can be outrageous.