- RT @nightlitemedia: How to turn on Twitter’s new security feature — and why you should http://t.co/spzYGCGT2B 10 hours ago
- RT @PCOBookkeepers: How to determine ROI for significant business expenditures http://t.co/tDTSxawVfn #PCO #ROI #pestcontrol 1 week ago
- Great article to help improve the way you manage your social media marketing http://t.co/ulAuZMAg5W 1 week ago
- RT @FastCompany: What if you could pay Facebook to keep ads out of your newsfeed? Would you? http://t.co/7XtbDyMkr3 2 weeks ago
- RT @WSJ: What r your do's & don'ts of social media etiquette? Tell us w/#techmanners. We'll share some responses. http://t.co/mid9c2qm4k 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Business Pages
Recently Facebook launched their latest update: Page Redesign. You can get notifications about activity on your page, see stories from the pages you like in your news feed, and interact with other pages as your page. This is great for administrators and for businesses. Basically, pages will have more reach and exposure.
Your Facebook page will work more like your profile page now. It will showcase your pictures along the top of your page, you will be notified when fans interact with your page, there will be a news feed for your page and, my favorite, the ability to like, comment and post to other pages as your page. It’s very exciting.