- RT @PCOBookkeepers: How to determine ROI for significant business expenditures http://t.co/tDTSxawVfn #PCO #ROI #pestcontrol 5 days ago
- Great article to help improve the way you manage your social media marketing http://t.co/ulAuZMAg5W 5 days ago
- RT @FastCompany: What if you could pay Facebook to keep ads out of your newsfeed? Would you? http://t.co/7XtbDyMkr3 2 weeks ago
- RT @WSJ: What r your do's & don'ts of social media etiquette? Tell us w/#techmanners. We'll share some responses. http://t.co/mid9c2qm4k 2 weeks ago
- http://t.co/HXHJHxmDKd 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: profile
Facebook fan pages are a great way to market your business and connect with customers. Recently Facebook added some extra options for building your Facebook Fan Page and, very recently, a new look and functionality program change that we will discuss in a future post. Now you can identify your business category and then drill down to the specifics.
I had a wonderful social media experience with my dog’s pet insurance company and wanted to share it here. I have to say, I don’t manage their social media program. The person who does should be very proud of the work they are doing.
Let me start my story at the beginning. My Bernese Mountain Dog had a run in with a groundhog this summer. The groundhog had gotten the upper hand and my poor pup had to be rushed to the animal hospital. OK. It wasn’t as bad as I thought but the bill was good enough reason for me to have a nervous breakdown. If you own a pet you know what I mean. Those vet bills can be outrageous.