- RT @nightlitemedia: How to turn on Twitter’s new security feature — and why you should http://t.co/spzYGCGT2B 16 hours ago
- RT @PCOBookkeepers: How to determine ROI for significant business expenditures http://t.co/tDTSxawVfn #PCO #ROI #pestcontrol 1 week ago
- Great article to help improve the way you manage your social media marketing http://t.co/ulAuZMAg5W 1 week ago
- RT @FastCompany: What if you could pay Facebook to keep ads out of your newsfeed? Would you? http://t.co/7XtbDyMkr3 2 weeks ago
- RT @WSJ: What r your do's & don'ts of social media etiquette? Tell us w/#techmanners. We'll share some responses. http://t.co/mid9c2qm4k 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: trust
Facebook fan pages are a great way to market your business and connect with customers. Recently Facebook added some extra options for building your Facebook Fan Page and, very recently, a new look and functionality program change that we will discuss in a future post. Now you can identify your business category and then drill down to the specifics.
I love getting little surprise gifts. Who doesn’t? I also love to give gifts, especially unique ones. That’s why I absolutely love this idea! When you really want to surprise someone give them an app for their mobile device!